Thursday, August 16, 2007

blog etiquette and no-no's

My experience with blogs has been limited to my daughter Lynn's prolific contributions in Holland (also because it's one of the few ways I can keep track of what's going on in her young (never thought I'd see the day when I'd think 57 was young) life). Excuse this last convoluted thought.So that I will keep my faux pas to a minimum in my entries, I'm doing some browsing on bloggers (in the process of which I've discovered some rather - um - earthy blogs using the words "granny" and "renaissance" so I may seek the help of my new mentor Douglas in changing my title to something a tad more mundane! Maybe work in my maiden name of Pickthorne with "Pick-nique" or my present name "Shirell")I have delayed giving my blog address to anyone other than Douglas till I've boned up on this Art of Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. there is a blog etequette, uh oh .. no one told me ;) i like renaissance granny ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my remarks in emails have been described as 'provocative', so the potential for offending delicate sensibilities in a BLOG is enormous, especially when I'm not sure yet that I even know what I'm doing!!

    ReplyDelete