Monday, August 13, 2007

Still grappling with The Wonderful World of Bloggers and the gazillion options available with each new screen. I am not a "quick study", obviously, vis a vis anything technical. But I shall persevere

A bright spot of humor on the weekend: Upon the visit to Washington of France's new president, George dubbya's response when a reporter asked him if he could speak French - a wry "I can hardly speak English". Now if he could just acknowledge a few other moral lapses .......!

My gratitude once again to Doug for taking on my "computer-challenged' intellect at his son-in-law's birthday party!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blog's. I will be dropping by to see your view of the world.

    Remember to enjoy the young ones. They hold the power of laughter and excitement!

    Have a great day
    Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by, Doug!

    Yes! It's my good fortune to have Mackenzie right next door. I missed so much of my grandchildren's "wee person" years, in Holland, and my other granddaughter lived in B.C. Mackenzie is such a joy. She enchants in new ways each day!

    Cheers - Shirley

    ReplyDelete